As I was reading thru some of the BBQ groups on Facebook someone was asking how come there steak came out to tough. Someone replied with this link post by Arm and Hammer. I found it interesting and plan on using this on some of the cheaper cuts of Beef. My Rib Eyes and Picanha's always come out tender. This article discusses the following items. What is velveting and why it works Salt vs Baking soda to Tenderize The article talks about wet brining vs dry brining with baking soda and when to do each Tenderizing Steaks Tenderizing chicken Tenderizing ground beef Tenderizing game meat like deer Baking Soda Meat Tenderizer Upon searching google I also found you can use baking soda to tenderize Pork ( including Pork chops, pork ribs, and pork tenderloin, Pork roast and many other pork cuts) and most any other meat A few more Tips on to to Tenderize https://tipnut.com/tenderizers-work/
US WELLNESS Meats Pre Smoked I bought these Beef Back Ribs pre smoked in hickory Here are some suggested cooking methods Slow cook in crockpot for 6 hrs with bbq sauce and beef ribs Ordered a couple of these and thew them on the grill. Honestly the best we have ever had! One time we just warmed in the crockpot and another we put on the grill for 30 minutes on low.
PBC (Pit Barrel Cooker) I purchased the Pit Bsrrel Cooker Prime Package. This is the everything bundle, it includes everything you need to cook with and maybe some you don't. The PBC has 4 packages you can purchase. The Basic, Select, Choice, Prime. Each package includes everything in previous package plus some additions. While I will be brutally honest and talk about all the flaws I noticed, I place a high value on function over "fashion". It just flat out cooks great which is why I bought it. My 1st 3 cooks went well. This is bay far the easiest outdoor cooker to use and it outcooks all the rest (at least the rest that I have used) My first impression of the PBC, sorry no unboxing video. It did seem to be packaged well. The entire bundle was in the box with the PBC. It was very easy to setup, all you needed to do was attach the horseshoe handle to the lid, place it on the stand and set the bottom vent. The screw to tig...
Comments
Post a Comment